Ewa Sonnet Love

Kate Moss Style: In the Black
Let me bring you up to speed quickly. Kate Moss has released a book. It is pretty amazing, I hear. She is promoting said book at key places around London in order to make it sell for Christmas. Nice one. She set the tone for the book promo tour on day one and hasn't really deviated since. Her colour code is black. Every element of every outfit is black. She wears black.
Now I love me some black. I surely do. There was a time when I wore little else. Black, blackity black. Done. But I wasn't having my picture taken, And you see black does not make for good pictures. You have to fiddle with the light and the contrast to see the different elements of the looks. And so I would have liked some mixing it up a bit from Kate. Especially as it is no surprise that she was having her picture taken. You know?
I will say this. I am a big fan of her outerwear. That cape is just divine. And the patent leather jacket — perfectly rock n roll and therefore ideal for Kate Moss.
I also like the copped trouser. And the tailored trouser for that matter. In fact there is absolutely nothing wrong with any of the items of clothing. She looks amazing, as she always does. I just would have liked more exciting pictures from the book promo tour. More exciting colours. That is all. As you were.
Idle Talk: