Ewa Sonnet Love

Kate Middleton, Duchess of Cambridge, in DvF for 2012 Remembrance Sunday
My headline is a bit of a misnomer. It is not inaccurate, in as much as yesterday for Remembrance Sunday, Kate Middleton, Duchess of Cambridge, wore a Diane von Furstenberg coat with a detachable collar detail. The coat is from the fall 2008 collection. But the only reason I know this is because it is exactly the same coat that she wore to last year's celebration too. We know that the Duchess likes to rewear her wardrobe, but this may be a smidge too literal!
But Kate did mix up the hat. Instead of the Jane Corbett hat she wore last year, this year she wore a Philip Treacy number — that she last wore back in 2006 to Prince William's Sandhurst passing out shindig. I prefer last year's hat, but this is fine and remarkably undated for being six years old. I am trying to remember the last new outfit that Kate has worn. And I think it may have been that Paule Ka suit she wore a couple of months ago. Aside from that I think she spent her year's clothing budget on her South East Asian tour and can't afford anything new right now. A bit like us then...
Idle Talk: