Ewa Sonnet Love

StyleGuideCT Look Du Jour: 29th November 2012

The outfit I have prepared for today is geared toward a rather important meeting that I have this morning, whilst still trying to stay comfortable and fun. Also, it is a bit windy and chilly outside, so it was essential that there was an additional layer that I needed to coordinate as well. I defaulted to one of my many pairs of coloured chinos that I bought from Marks & Spencers when I was in the UK in August. They are really affordable even when you factor in the customs landing costs — but you will need to get a friend to send them for you, or buy something similar locally. The blouse is from Dorothy Perkins, also a UK store, but they deliver to SA. My blouse has a bird motif on it, rather than the rings, but it is otherwise pretty much the same. My sandals from Mr Price are silver rather than gold and are available right now and SUPER comfy. Go and get yours now, they are adorable. And my grey cardigan is from good reliable G.Couture, available online or in store. That should see me through my meetings and my desk work today with no problems. What do you think? Does work for you?
Idle Talk: