Ewa Sonnet Love

Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 2 World Premier Red Carpet: Kristen Stewart in Zuhair Murad
It was the very last premier of the Twilight franchise last night. Breaking Dawn Part 2 hit LA and all eyes were on the newly stylish Kristen Stewart. Proving that the recent elegance and polish she has brought to her red carpet appearances was no fluke, she wore gold sheer and lace Zuhair Murad.
There is no doubt that the girl looks dazzling. Just a vision in shimmer. I would have liked something a little more over the crotch region as I feel it all looks a bit like granny knickers under there. Maybe just a second layer of mesh so that the illusion was sheer, but that we weren't treated to quite such a gynecological vision, hmmm? What do you guys think?
But the make-up is flawless and I j'dore that pink lip colour! I think it is a Dior colour. I am going to hunt it down and wear it. I am, I swear. Altogether, a triumph. Well done little lady.
Idle Talk: