Ewa Sonnet Love

Michelle Williams in Louis Vuitton at Art Basel 2013
There was a celebratory dinner held last week in Miami Beach, Florida. It was part of Louis Vuitton's association with the Art Basel Fair, currently being held in the city. The purpose of the dinner was to acknowledge the collaboration between LV and Charlotte Perriand. And attending, looking weirdly cool, was face of the brand's bags, Michelle Williams. I really, really love this. But also know not everyone will. Frankly a kaftan-esque robe in the perfect navy/black combination would take a lot of beating in my opinion.
She also wore this day look, also Louis Vuitton from head to foot, and if I am ever at the Art Basel, I want to be swanning about in this, please. I love it. I want it. every single bit. Please?
Idle Talk: