Ewa Sonnet Love

Rooney Mara in Calvin Klein: Discuss
 
Ok, so we need to have a discussion about this one. It is of course Girl With The Dragon Tattoo actress Rooney Mara. And she is wearing a rather eclectic dress by Calvin Klein. And while I don't hate it, I am not completely sure about it. Let's chat. So I think that the sculptural bodice is interesting and kind of suits her. So that's good. I am not sure why the dress has two waistlines though. It almost looks like the velvet is too heavy and hasn't been sown on properly. I am just not sure that the top and the bottom of the dress are mates.
Ammar Abd Rabbo/ABACAPRESS.COM
Of course I adore the shoes. I believe they are Givenchy. Stunning. But the hair bothers me. It has lightened to her more natural colour and in doing so has lots the edge. I don't know that the colour and the severe style work together anymore. And so it makes her look a bit strange. And not in a good way this time. But that's just me. I am conflicted. What about you? Please let me know your view.
Idle Talk: