Ewa Sonnet Love

Victoria Beckham and Family Fly Home to London
I simply didn't believe that I could love the Beckhams anymore than I already did. But, what? It turns out that I can. Yesterday the entire Beckham family flew out of LA and into London, and headed straight from the airport to a charity visit at the Great Ormond Street Children's Hospital, where I am absolutely sure they all made the day/year/life of the sick kiddies and their stressed families that they visited. Seriously? They didn't have to do that. They're not royal people justifying their existence with good works. They are just a pretty hard working set of parents with four kids of their own — if ridiculously wealthy. Amazing.
Even more importantly let's discuss Victoria Beckham's outfit. It seems that the 70s are here to stay. I may actually prefer this look to the last couple she has worn. I think the dress looks pretty and flattering and cool. And those boots have grown on me in an unseemly way. The boys look sweet in plaid and David's double denim is a delight. Harper is a princess. That is all. I love the Beckhams. Long live the Beckhams. Done.
Idle Talk: